The Mathematical Case for Gold
Precious Metals Commentary (week ending 6th December 2019)
Another range bound week. Despite US gold trading higher to $1,475 and silver flat at under $17, a rise in the AUD on a RBA rate hold saw local prices finishing much the same at $2,163 and $24.95 respectively.
This week, we consider:
- Benevolent central bankers suffering from GIGO
- Technocrats deflating our inflation rates
- Causes of declining standards of living
- “Biggest backflip now that I’m no longer working for The Man” award
- Outrageous prediction of an Asian Drawing Right backed by gold
- How mathematical financial disaster probabilities justify holding gold
Read the full report by ABC Bullion's John Feeney and Bron Suchecki here.