Transparency, Trust & Partnership
Three words that summarise the ABC Refinery commitment to the world community in which it operates.
Workplace Health & Safety
At ABC Refinery, the health and safety of our staff and the broader community in which we conduct business is of utmost priority. We are committed to being a world leader in health and safety, the environment, internal and external client relationships and risk management. Specifically, ABC Refinery has adopted the following programmes to achieve this goal:
- The ABC Refinery Code of Conduct
- The ABC Refinery Environmental Sustainability Policy
- The Pallion Workplace Health & Safety Policy that applies to all Pallion production facilities and also offices
- The Pallion Equal Opportunity HR & Recruitment Policy
- Prenatal Support: ABC Refinery has donated humidi-cribs to the Mater Hospital Sydney Advanced Prenatal Ward aimed at furthering research in Prenatal conditions
- Children’s Health: ABC Bullion and ABC Refinery are the principal sponsors of the Sydney Children’s Hospital Diamond Event that has raised over A$700,000 for the Emergency Department at Sydney Children’s Hospital
- Cancer Research: ABC Bullion and ABC Refinery sponsor the annual Tour de Cure: An Australian organisation aimed at curing cancer through research with over $A3.8 million raised to date. Phillip Cochineas, Director of ABC Refinery, will be participating in the 2018 Tour de Cure Signature Tour, where he will ride 294km over 2 days to help raise funds to find a cure for cancer.
- Gidget Foundation: Pallion has donated to the Gidget Foundation, a non-profit organisation that promotes awareness of perinatal anxiety and depression among women
- WorldSkills Australia: Pallion is a sponsor of WorldSkills Australia which promotes the development of and celebration of skills in a competitive environment from a variety of professions
- JAA Apprentice of the Year WA: Pallion sponsors the Jewellers Association of Australia which honors creative jewellers with superiority in quality and style