Fed hawks drive dialogue as gold finds support
In this episode of The Pod of Gold,
Nick Frappell & Shae Russell look at how Managed Money has reduced their exposure to gold for the third week in a row, why the Fed’s terminal limit is higher than we think, and what the synchronised slowdown in two of the world’s largest economies means.
Click here to listen now.
- 0.55 – Managed Money has reduced their positioning in gold three weeks in a row
- · 3.10 – Ichimoku weekly standard line has been providing excellent support for gold
- · 5.05 – Outflows from gold appear to be moving into cash
- · 7.11 – Silver positioned well but vulnerable to industrial demand
- · 10.04 – Hawks driving the dialogue coming out of Fed
- · 13.07 – Tequila Crisis – a look at past rapid and aggressive tightening cycles
- · 15.20 – The world’s two largest economies have problems in their property markets
- · 19.43 – China’s pursuit of Covid zero continues – will this policy shift?
- · 22.24 – Key takeaways